What do we have against Mickey? Not a thing. We love the little guy. But just outside his kingdom lies a dizzy world of wonderful attractions, more than enough to fill weeks and week of magical days. Within the greater Orlando area, or just a short ride away, you'll find all the ingredients for a non-stop, thrill-a-minute vacation, with oases of quiet beauty thrown in for good measure. After Disney is the most complete guide to all these riches. This is no cookie-cutter guidebook, but the work of true theme park nuts, told with wit and humor and no punches pulled. Inside you'll find:
- Touring plans to all major parks
- In-depth descriptions of every ride and attraction
- The latest on the Harry Potter attractions at both Universal Studios Florida and Islands of Adventure.
- Insider tips on how to get the best seats and get in on the action
- Coverage of scores of lesser attractions overlooked by the other guidebooks.
- And More!