• Waterproof • Tear-Resistant • Topographic Map
This detailed Trails Illustrated topographic map for the northern region of South Dakota's Black Hills National Forest and the surrounding area is the ideal map for exploring the outstanding scenery and numerous trails for hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
Users will find clearly marked trails, updated roads, protected areas, ranger stations, visitor centers, picnic areas, campsites, ski locations, swimming and fishing areas and boat launches.
Popular Places Included on the Map
Black Hills National Forest, Fort Meade Recreation Area, Spearfish Canyon Scenic Byway, Deerfield Lake, Pactola Reservoir, Sheridan Lake and the George S. Mickelson and Centennial Trails.
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Hundreds of points-of-interest
- Thousands of place names
- Latitude/Longitude, UTM, and Magnetic Declination – for use with GPS and Compass
- Travel and key contact information for Black Hills National Forest and Fort Meade Recreation Area
- Leave No Trace outdoor ethics guidelines
- Key safety information