This attractively priced, four-color guide offers dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of Montreal in a short time?with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor info, Montreal Day by Day is the only guide that helps travelers organize their time to get the most out of a trip. Inside this book you'll find:
- Full color throughout with hundreds of photos and dozens of maps
- Sample one- to three-day itineraries, as well as themed itineraries that include tours of Montreal's popular cultural sights, hippest neighborhood hotspots, best places to eat, and even activities that will appeal to kids of all ages
- Exact pricing so there's never any guessing
- Day trips to Quebec City, the Laurentians, and Cantons-de-l'Est.
- Star ratings for all hotels, restaurants, and attractions that clue readers in on great finds and values
- Tear-resistant foldout map in a handy, reclosable plastic wallet
Its authors: Leslie Brokaw, a faculty member at Emerson College, has been writing for Frommer's guides since 2006. She has herself authored or contributed to recent editions of Frommer's Montreal and Quebec City, Frommer's Canada, and Frommer's New England. Erin Trahan, for her part, is a much-published travel writer who has co-authored six Frommer's guides to Montreal and Quebec City. Both of them have thoroughly up-dated this current edition of Frommer's popular Montreal Day by Day.