Written by a parent, this opinionated, personal, and easy-to-use guide has hundreds of ideas to keep the kids entertained for an hour, a day, or a weekend! Fun with the Family Florida leads the way to amusement parks, historical attractions, children's museums, wildlife habitats, festivals, parks, and much more.
The whole family will enjoy...
- Watching dolphins and seals perform at Gulfarium at Fort Walton Beach
- Cruising on a sea adventure on the Victory III in St. Augustine
- Exploring the final frontier at the Kennedy Space Center
- Monkeying around in Palm Harbor' Suncoast Primate Sanctuary, which reopened to the public in 2008
- Experiencing a 3-D adventure at DisneyQuest Indoor Interactive Theme Park