Hiking Michigan's Upper Peninsula features sixty of the best hikes in the northernmost section of the Wolverine State. Detailed maps and trail descriptions make navigating these wonderful trails easy, from family-friendly strolls to popular vistas and hillier wooded pathways.
FalconGuides have set the standard for outdoor guidebooks for more than thirty-five years. Written by top experts, each guide invites you to experience the adventure and beauty of the outdoors.
Look inside to find:
- Hikes suited to every ability
- Mile-by-mile directional cues
- Difficulty ratings, trail contacts, fees/permits, and best hiking months
- An index of hikes by category--from easy day hikes to waterfalls
- Invaluable trip-planning information, including trail contacts and local campgrounds
- Full-color photos throughout