Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll through the winding, cobbled side streets of Prague, sample a plate of dumplings at Kutna Hora, or explore the stores of Bardejov; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the Czech and Slovak Republics and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, religion, art, literature, cinema, music, architecture, politics, flora, wildlife, cuisine, and wine
- Over 104 local maps
- Coverage of Prague, Olomouc, Zdiar, South Bohemia, North Bohemia, East Bohemia, West Bohemia, North Moravia, South Moravia, Bratislava, Central Slovakia, West Slovakia, East Slovakia, High Tatras, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Czech & Slovak Republics, our most comprehensive guide to the Czech and Slovak Republics, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.