Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the funky shops of Pike Place Market, experience Portland's music and culture, or take in the beauty of Vancouver's glorious mountains; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, architecture, politics, flora, wildlife, outdoor activities, road trips, cuisine, beer and wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Seattle map (included in print version), plus over 50 maps
- Coverage of Seattle, Bellingham, the San Juan Islands, Olympic Peninsula, Washington Cascades, Central & Eastern Washington, Portland, Wine Country, Ashland, Eastern Oregon, Vancouver, Whistler, Vancouver Island, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest our most comprehensive guide to Washington, Oregon & the Pacific Northwest, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.