“A fractured identity, a passionate people, and lifestyle, culture and landscape that capture the imagination, providing plenty of surprises.” – Josephine Quintero, Lonely Planet Writer.
Lonely Planet's Cyprus Travel Guide is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see, skip and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike in the beautiful Troodos Mountains, enjoy delicious mezze at a chic cafe in Kyrenia harbour, or explore fascinating Roman ruins in Pafos; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Cyprus and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Cyprus Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time, money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips and prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight seeing, going out, shopping and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, cuisine, wildlife and arts.
- Over 30 maps.
- Covers Lemosos, Troodos Mountains, Pafos, Larnaka, Lefkosia, Nocisia, Kyrenia and more!
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Cyprus Travel Guide, our most comprehensive guide to Cyprus, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.