Lonely Planet Eastern Europe Travel Guide
Coverage of Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia & Ukraine.
Lonely Planet Eastern Europe is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip and what hidden discoveries await you. Sample a locally brewed beer in the heart of Prague's perfectly preserved Old Town, marvel at the masterpieces in St Petersburg's Hermitage museum or explore Croatia's sparkling coastline by boat; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Eastern Europe and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Eastern Europe Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips and prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including history, art, literature, cinema, music, landscapes, wildlife and cuisine.
- A free, convenient pull out Prague map (included in print version), plus over 129 maps.
- Useful features - including Itineraries, Month by Month (annual festival calendar) and Countries at a Glance.
- Coverage of Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine and more!
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Eastern Europe, our most comprehensive guide to Eastern Europe, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.