Lonely Planet Fiji is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Island-hop between Yasawa beaches, dive with the bull sharks in Beqa Lagoon, or experience the multicultural mix of colonial and contemporary Fiji; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Fiji and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Fiji Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, music, dance, sport, architecture, politics, landscapes and wildlife.
- Over 38 local maps.
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Diving, and Travel with Children.
- Coverage of the Mamanuca & Yasawa groups, Nadi, Suva, Viti Levu, Vanua Levu, Taveuni, Ovalau, the Lomaiviti Group, the Kadavu, Lau & Moala groups and more!
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Fiji, our most comprehensive guide to Fiji, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.