“Like a movie star settling into middle age, Mallorca has matured, wedding stunning natural beauty with an appreciation for the finer things in life without ever losing its glamour.” – Anthony Ham, Lonely Planet Writer.
Lonely Planet Mallorca is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see, skip and what hidden discoveries await you. Take a scenic drive on the sinuous road to Sa Calobra, visit the isolated Platja des Coll Baix, or gaze in wonder at the Palma Catedral; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Mallorca and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Mallorca Travel Guide:
- Color maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time, money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips and prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight seeing, going out, shopping and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, landscapes, wildlife, architecture, arts, crafts and cuisine.
- Over 30 maps.
- Covers Palma, Valldemossa, Deia, Soller, Fornalutx, Biniaraix, Pollenca, Alcudia, Inca, Arta, Cala Ratjada, Platja des Coll Baix, Cap de Formentor, Illa de Cabrera and more!
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Mallorca Travel Guide, our most comprehensive guide to Mallorca, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.