Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike to the summit of Table Mountain, enjoy the diverse wildlife at Kruger National Park, or power down in a traditionally designed rondavel; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - including local customs, literature, history, art, politics, landscapes, music, cuisine
- Free, convenient pull-out Cape Town map (included in print version), plus over 75 colour maps
- Covers Cape Town, the Garden Route, Hermanus, Knysna, Durban, Maseru, KwaZulu-Natal, Free State, Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Kruger National Park, Limpopo, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Western Cape, North West Province, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland , our most comprehensive guide to South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Cape Town? Check out Lonely Planet's Cape Town & the Garden Route for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Southern Africa for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.