Considering a trip to Miami or the Keys? National Geographic's Miami and the Keys DestinationMap strikes the perfect balance between map and guidebook and is ideal for a wide range of travelers. From the subtropical wilderness of the Everglades in the West, to the northern marinas of Fort Lauderdale, to the sandbars of the Florida Keys in the south, this sturdy map covers it all.
Destination Maps combine finely detailed maps with fascinating and practical travel information. The front side features a large-scale map of south Florida, from Boca Raton through the Keys, richly layered with travel information and beautiful photographs showcasing some of many ways travelers can experience this varied landscape. In addition to the easy-to-read map on the front, the reverse side includes regional descriptions, arts and culture finds, food and bar recommendations, and visitor resources. Explore detailed insets of North Miami, Coconut Grove, and South Beach.
• Chart of south Florida's national parks, including services and contact information
• Colorful photographs featuring the region's enchanting diversity
• National parks, marine sanctuaries, preserves, and wildlife refuges
• Descriptive content and individual maps highlighting outdoor recreation opportunities, water features, and arts, music and cultural points of interest
- Map Scale = 1:400,000
- Sheet Size = 37.75" x 25.5"
- Folded Size = 4.25" x 9.25"