Pennsylvania resident and voracious traveler Anna Dubrovsky covers the best of the Keystone State, including Philadelphia, Amish country, the Pocono Mountains, Hershey, and Presque Isle. She offers a variety of unique travel strategies—from kid-pleasing getaways to rail fan meccas—and details the most popular sights, including the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Gettysburg National Military Park, and Fallingwater. Complete with expert tips on places to dine, sleep, and shop, Moon Pennsylvania gives travelers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
What’s inside Moon Pennsylvania
Enjoy the very best of Pennsylvania with these itineraries:
- The Best of Pennsylvania
- Weekend Getaways
- Outdoor Adventure
- A Weekend With the Kids
- Ready, Aim, Fire!
- Ride the Rails
Explore what Pennsylvania has to offer.
Recommendations for the top sights, recreation, entertainment, hotels, and food in:
- Philadelphia including Brandywine Valley, Bucks County, and Lehigh Valley
- Pennsylvania Dutch Country including Lancaster County, Reading and Vicinity, Hershey and Vicinity, Harrisburg and Vicinity, York County, Gettysburg and Vicinity
- Pocono Mountains including Delaware Water Gap Area, Lake Region, Ski Region, Jim Thorpe and Vicinity, and Scranton and Wilkes-Barre
- Pittsburgh and Vicinity including Laurel Highlands
- The Alleghenies including Johnstown and Vicinity, Altoona and Vicinity, State College and Vicinity, Raystown Lake Region, and Bedford and Vicinity
- Lake Region including Erie and Vicinity, Pymatuning and Vicinity, and Oil Country
- Pennsylvania Wilds including National Forest REgion, Pine Creek Gorge and Vicinity, Williamsport and Vicinity, Elk Country