National Geographic's Brazil wall map is one of the largest maps avarlable of the largest country in South America, and the fifth largest in the World. It shows the country in detail, including Brazil's 26 states and 1 federal district, plus the coastal islands the make up Fernando de Noronha National Marine Park, Abrolhos National Park, and Arquipelago dos Abrolhos. The map shows over 1,000 named places including state capitals, primary ans secondary towns, political boundries, important infrastructure, and all key landforms. Brazil's national parks are highlighted and labled as is the country's rich network of rivers that feed the Amazon.
- 41" x 38"
- Scale: 1 inch = 79 miles
Available in the Following Formats:
- Paper Only
- Laminated with Black Hanging Strips
- Laminated and Mounted on a Springroller
- Laminated, Mounted with Aluminum Frame
- Laminated, Mounted with Wood Frame (light oak, walnut, or mahogany)
- Laminated, Mounted with Metal Frame (black or gold)