National Geographic's Brazil wall map is one of the largest maps available of the largest country in South America, and the fifth largest in the World. It shows the entire country in detail, including Brazil's 26 states and 1 federal district, plus the costal islands that make up Fernando de Noronha National Marien Park, Abrolhos National Park, and Arquipelago dos Abrolhos. The map shows over 1,000 named places including state capials, primary and seconary towns, political boundaries, important infrastructure, and all key landforms. Brazil's national parks are clearly highlighted and labeled, as is the counrty's rich network of rivers that feed the Amazon.
- 41" x 38"
- Scale: 1 inch = 79 miles
Available in the Following Formats:
- Paper Only
- Laminated with Black Hanging Strips
- Laminated and Mounted on a Springroller
- Laminated, Mounted with Aluminum Frame
- Laminated, Mounted with Wood Frame (light oak, walnut, or mahogany)
- Laminated, Mounted with Metal Frame (black or gold)