National Geographic's map of Britain and Ireland features thousands of place names, major highways and roads, airports, ferry routes, bodies of water, and more. Indexes make it easy to identify the countries, districts, council areas, unitary authorities, and metropolitan districts of Ireland, Norhtern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and England. An inset provides detail of the Shetland Islands. National parks are indicated, and shaded relief reveals the topography of these island nations. English and Gaelic share official status per the Republic of Ireland's constitution, so place names are rendered in both. In the Gaeltachtl only Irish place-names have official status and are used on signposts.
- 24" x 30"
- Scale: 1:1,687,000
Available in the Following Formats:
- Paper Only
- Laminated with Black Hanging Strips
- Laminated and Mounted on a Springroller
- Laminated, Mounted with Aluminum Frame
- Laminated, Mounted with Wood Frame (light oak, walnut, or mahogany)
- Laminated, Mounted with Metal Frame (black or gold)