Coverage extending from the tip of Florida to the northern extents of Colombia and Venezuela, east to Barbados, and west to the eastern edge of Honduras, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua. Detailed bathmetry reveals the remarkable seafloor variation of the Caribbean including the Puerto Rico Trench. Includes over 1,000 named places including country capitals, primary and secondary towns; political boundaries, important infrastructure, and all key landforms, useful and informative notes about the region's history and unique geography are spread throughout the map, providing the reader futher understanding of the Caribbean's unique attributes.
- 36" x 24"
- Scale 3,250,000 (1" = 51 miles)
Available in the Following Formats:
- Paper Only
- Laminated with Black Hanging Strips
- Laminated and Mounted on a Springroller
- Laminated, Mounted with Aluminum Frame
- Laminated, Mounted with Wood Frame (light oak, walnut, or mahogany)
- Laminated, Mounted with Metal Frame (black or gold)