Coverage includes bordering areas of neighboring coutries, the entire Korean Peninsula, Taiwan and some Japanese Islands along with the East and South China Seas. This map features thousands of place names, including primary and secondary towns, accurate boundaries and clearly defined international borders transportation infrastructure such as airports, highways and railroads and the Great Wall. Physical geography details include shaded relief and cartographic patterns are used to depict glaciers, sand and swamps.
Available in the Following Formats:
- Paper Only
- Laminated with Black Hanging Strips
- Laminated and Mounted on a Springroller
- Laminated, Mounted with Aluminum Frame
- Laminated, Mounted with Wood Frame (light oak, walnut, or mahogany)
- Laminated, Mounted with Metal Frame (black or gold)