National Geographic's map of Cuba features stunning shaded relief and ocean bathymetry. Pinpointed on the map are thousands of cities and towns, national parks, mountains, swamps, coral reefs and islands of the archipelago. In addition major infrastructure networks are displayed, including highways, roads, railroads, oil fields and pipelines, airports, canals and ferry routes. Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, the Florida Keys, and most of the Bahamas and Haiti are shown, along with the Gulf of Mexico, Caribbean Sea, Atlantic Ocean and Straits of Florida.
- 36" x 24"
- Scale: 1 : 1,500,000
Available in the Following Formats:
- Paper Only
- Laminated with Black Hanging Strips
- Laminated and Mounted on a Springroller
- Laminated, Mounted with Aluminum Frame
- Laminated, Mounted with Wood Frame (light oak, walnut, or mahogany)
- Laminated, Mounted with Metal Frame (black or gold)