National Geographic's new state recreation atlas for Pennsylvania!
The ideal resource for any recreation activity from hunting and fishing to camping, boating, golf, hiking, and more.
This entirely new and easy to use atlas contains accurate and up-to-date topographic maps, plus detailed roads, recreation guides, hunting and fishing information and a detailed index. These atlases are the new must-have for every seat-back pocket, saddle-bag, boat, and RV.
On each map page you will find a convenient map legend, easy-to-read page numbers, latitude and longitude grid for use with GPS, bold public land boundaries, and fact checked points-of-interest. All road types are clearly identified, making this an ideal planning tool for motorcycle and off-road adventures.
Detailed Feature List
- Detailed Topographic Maps
- Recreation and tourism points of interest
- Contours and shaded relief
- Clearly labeled rivers, lakes and streams
- Recreation Guides and Maps
- Detailed Campground information
- State Park map and directory
- Hiking, golfing, skiing, and paddling destinations
- Hunting and Fishing Information
- Species zones and management units
- Premier lakes map and guide
- Developed in the U.S.A by National Geographic
Proceeds from the sale of this atlas go to support the National Geographic Society's vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.