The New Boundary Waters And Quetico Fishing Guide is for those who dream of fishing the twin wilderness areas.
Hundreds of changes to the heart of the book - the indexes to the fish found in nearly every lake in both wilderness areas - and two new chapters means that this book is a must even for those who own the original. Each major fish species gets its own chapter on techniques and tackle. Whether you're an experience angler, but have never fished these remote Canadian Shield lakes, or a complete novice, the information in this book practically guarantees fresh fish dinners!
- Updated indexes to nearly every lake in the Canoe Country listing fish species
- Sound advice on fishing gear and tactics for beginner and expert
- New chapters on route planning, advice on choosing the BWCAW or Quetico, and obtaining permits
- Best times of the year to fish each species
- Specialized techniques for angling Canadian Shield lakes